2017 LC Wunderlich Cam Bracket with Headlight guard

Deleted account 191119001

Reaction score
Just installed the Gopro Cam Bracket for the 2017 1200GS LC, all fits ok, only problem is the cam bracket touches the headlight guard bracket, just where the gopro would be sitting, I wonder if this will be a problem and create vibrations ?????, some pictures to show what I am saying, or does anybody have a simple idea, not grinding the bracket if possible.

First thing I would do is go out on the bike with the Go Pro fitted, take some sample footage and see if it does result in vibrations.

If not, then yer sorted. :thumb2

First thing I would do is go out on the bike with the Go Pro fitted, take some sample footage and see if it does result in vibrations.

If not, then yer sorted. :thumb2

:beerjug: and if it does out comes the grinder, and given it is a gopro 6 with stabilisation, I hope it will be ok, more worried about vibrations being transferred through the bike, although it is a BMW, and not a Harley vibe machine.

:beerjug: and if it does out comes the grinder, and given it is a gopro 6 with stabilisation, I hope it will be ok, more worried about vibrations being transferred through the bike, although it is a BMW, and not a Harley vibe machine.

Before whipping out the grinder, try popping rubber grommets onto the mounting points of the bracket, and maybe even slipping a wee bit of rubber between the two metal faces where they are touching. Easy enough to make up some rubber grommets from an old bicycle tube or something similar. Worth a shot before doing something permanent that you cant undo.

Before whipping out the grinder, try popping rubber grommets onto the mounting points of the bracket, and maybe even slipping a wee bit of rubber between the two metal faces where they are touching. Easy enough to make up some rubber grommets from an old bicycle tube or something similar. Worth a shot before doing something permanent that you cant undo.

Innertube good idea that should do the job :beerjug:

Just for the update, was able to get out for a couple of hours today, nice and sunny, all went well, little bit of innertube done the job, Gopro 6 smooth as hell, chuffed.

Back
Top Bottom