Free Stuff Thread

essjay

Reaction score
Thought it might be worth having an Irish free stuff thread.....

I'll start off as I have a couple of bits if they are of any use to people.

Stubby exhaust for an 1150GS
Silver dash top cover also for an 1150GS

Collection only in Drogheda or Dublin (Kevin Street) as I couldn't be bothered posting. Please only take if you'll genuinely use them. I'll list more as I find them.

Collection only in Drogheda or Dublin (Kevin Street) as I couldn't be bothered posting. Please only take if you'll genuinely use them. I'll list more as I find them.

Hi neighbour,
i'm only around the corner from ye. ;)

while i'm here;
set of Renthal 'trials' handlebars - light purple* in colour - free (or a swop :nenau - i need slightly higher 'bars. )
Collect from D.2. .... very near Kevin St. :D

*o.k - that purple may be sorta pink from fading. :kissy2

while i'm here;
set of Renthal 'trials' handlebars - light purple* in colour - free (or a swop :nenau - i need slightly higher 'bars. )
Collect from D.2. .... very near Kevin St. :D

*o.k - that purple may be sorta pink from fading. :kissy2

Do you want a pair of K RT bars in exchange?

Thought it might be worth having an Irish free stuff thread.....

An Irish free stuff thread, is that different from a free Irish stuff thread, will be keeping an eye out for free brown bread and porridge :D:thumb2

I'll take those R1150GS bits essjay - I'm in Skerries and can pop up to you to collect whenever suits you.

Will indeed genuinely use both. If they don't suit or fit, I'll just pop them back up on this for-free thread - how's that?

Great idea. Must get up into the attic.

I'll take those R1150GS bits essjay - I'm in Skerries and can pop up to you to collect whenever suits you.

Will indeed genuinely use both. If they don't suit or fit, I'll just pop them back up on this for-free thread - how's that?

Great idea. Must get up into the attic.

Sure, there for you if you want them. I should be around Saturday evening, Sunday or most evenings if you want to collect. Alternatively I can throw them out the window of the train on the way home some evening :D

Send me a PM

Do you want a pair of K RT bars in exchange?

Ooh, i had them on the K100 - they'd be right comfy :) - but i suspect too tall :( .
Would you mind measuring the total "height" and overall length Jay?
Yer most welcome to the Renthals anyhow :thumb2 - just a matter of getting them to you. :beerjug:

Thank you.

Have a bunch of Autocom stuff up for grabs. Probably worth something but I couldn't be bothered trying to test everything for a sale. Again, please only take if you will actually use it and it's a job lot so everything together.

Super Pro Avi, think there's a bluetooth dongle, PTT button, various cables and Kenwood TK3101 radio (which I think is not transmitting with full power).

20180909_181328-L.jpg

Think my subs expired so no PM's but I'll check back here. Maybe leave an email address to contact. Collection only or meet in Dublin/Drogheda.

I would be very grateful for some of the autocom gear and a good friend would use the rest essjay. Only I'm away for a couple of weeks. If you get a quicker taker, ah well / if not: ogmios 1AT gmail.com.
Thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom