GSA or gs tail bag?

Thanks for all the suggestions... I will avoid touratech as I think you can get similar quality for half the price :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the suggestions... I will avoid touratech as I think you can get similar quality for half the price :)

Used both , but I feel that Touratech is better than the cheaper Aldi specials as they do the job , not just suggest they do , you pay the price ........

Used both , but I feel that Touratech is better than the cheaper Aldi specials as they do the job , not just suggest they do , you pay the price ........
I think that enduristan has a bag for 65 pounds and not 110 as the touratech one and it looks the same quality.
Kriega is also a very reputable brand and yes it is expensive but you can get a tail bag for less than the touratech price...
I'm not saying touratech is a bad product just don't see the point in paying that price tag.. Cheers Aleks

I got a second hand GSA alloy topbox and reduced the height by half and vinyl wrapped it. It’s useful for when I don’t need the full sized topbox.
Alan R

I like the sound of this... I might do the same.

Anyway, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with a box (the ally ones) on the back of a GS/A, it’s what they were designed for, after all they are utilitarian! Obviously, I wouldn’t put one on the back of my S1000rr!

Very happy with the BMW soft tail bags. Very easy to slip on and secure to the bike and totally waterproof

I use the 30-35L one for commuting https://www.bmw-motorrad-bohling.com/uk/bmw-softbag-small-30-35-liter.html?LGWCODE=88375;86700;4971&gclid=Cj0KCQiA2snUBRDfARIsAIGfpqFtMt3yZa7BunW-kEqDmeQ3o6qrQkinRs92S3kQhT6iygSQTP3s0pAaAivKEALw_wcB to work. Its big enough to put my rucksack in and to store my helmet when I'm in the office

I use the 50-55L one for touring and its easily big enough for a week away https://www.bmw-motorrad-bohling.com/uk/bmw-softbag-big-50-55-liter.html?LGWCODE=88373;86700;4971&gclid=Cj0KCQiA2snUBRDfARIsAIGfpqHq6fBqDXoFLuECZJVkqnpxIknZRffg7U6FiUv-pI062T5a0nvO-_saAjQaEALw_wcB

IMG-0415.jpg

Back
Top Bottom