Just back from Vietnam you have to see this

That track would be awesome on one of my Urals.

I'd love to see the expression on Lorraine's face while she was sat in the sidecar. :D :D

Is she the one in the relationship with a passport?:D

Try contacting the website - they may have a sister business with the logo "Ignoring the World on a Motorcycle" :p

attachment.php

I was on a bike trip through Vietnam this time last year.... mostly on Road although there was some improvisation when parts of the Ho Chi Mhin trail were washed away by landslides and rock falls.

It was the only time in my life I wish I had brought a go-pro. I had to settle on a couple of tame bits holding my iPhone in one hand.
Riding through Hanoi in rush hour was like being the world's most aggressive joy rider.

So jealous, but I'm thinking I might jut do this again before I get too old.

Is she the one in the relationship with a passport?:D

Try contacting the website - they may have a sister business with the logo "Ignoring the World on a Motorcycle" :p

Very droll....as ever....but she no longer has one, either. :dabone

Thanks for the suggestion, I must look it up. :D :D

Have rode similar trails at altitude over there, that looks a tad narrower though with a healthy drop to boot. Well done that man :)

And the buster gonad trophy goes to.................................................................................................................................:clap

Back
Top Bottom