Dave & Vals Princetown 2018

I'm planning to stop at your mates pub at about half way so reasonable fare will be on offer I imagine.

Excellent. I’d better give him a call and make sure he’ll be there! Might even get him to drag his bike out in the afternoon!

Will yous tow be mixing with the general public?

Or do you have your own designated area? suitably marked ?

"yous tow"......is that ghetto vocab? ;)

General public....yes of course :D

Designated area.....yep, got that sorted :thumb2

Suitably marked....not so that the riff raff would know :p

I'm feeling unwell this morning :(

I actually manged to get the route into basecamp, and add fuel stops on the way... there and back!

i've had to go and have a lie down.

But ive just been told taking beans to eat is not classed as real food??

might have to get a tin of beans and sausages !

I'm feeling unwell this morning :(

I actually manged to get the route into basecamp, and add fuel stops on the way... there and back!

i've had to go and have a lie down.

But ive just been told taking beans to eat is not classed as real food??

might have to get a tin of beans and sausages !

Fuel stops?! How many will you need?:D

The route i'm doing is locked and loaded into the Sat Nav. and marked on a, yes it's true, a paper map, awesome eh? :bow :D

It involves riding for 108 miles and, (it says) 3 hrs. but it'll take longer as some of the roads are pretty much single track but otherwise good.
There is a Prison on route along with a lunch stop at about 55 miles (Duke of York) a cider brewery on the way that may be of interest,
a heritage railway station with steam engines and a big fook off Abbey. Lot's of countyrside to photograph and good roads so what's not to like?

If anyone would like to accompany me they will be welcome and i'll try to accomplish it without any Uturns but, hmm. can't guarantee it :D

The route i'm doing is locked and loaded into the Sat Nav. and marked on a, yes it's true, a paper map, awesome eh? :bow :D

It involves riding for 108 miles and, (it says) 3 hrs. but it'll take longer as some of the roads are pretty much single track but otherwise good.
There is a Prison on route along with a lunch stop at about 55 miles (Duke of York) a cider brewery on the way that may be of interest,
a heritage railway station with steam engines and a big fook off Abbey. Lot's of countyrside to photograph and good roads so what's not to like?

If anyone would like to accompany me they will be welcome and i'll try to accomplish it without any Uturns but, hmm. can't guarantee it :D

Sounds spot on, does that. No off-road, I take it?

Can you email the route, and I’ll stick it in my gizmo?

Sounds spot on, does that. No off-road, I take it?

Can you email the route, and I’ll stick it in my gizmo?

No (planned :eek:) off road but there may be a lane or two that has a bit of grass up the middle but good to go.

I can email it. What file type would it need to be?

Cheers Tony...I’m in

New album created for the mini break

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

45mph. average on those roads is going well :thumb2
The route I've done is more like 33mph. Nice bimble see some stuff, bite to eat, coffees, piccys and back in time for tiffin :D

No (planned :eek:) off road but there may be a lane or two that has a bit of grass up the middle but good to go.

I can email it. What file type would it need to be?

Grass down the middle I’m at home on :thumb

GPX possible?

Does Burrator Dam feature in your route Tony?

It does now; added 6 miles and 12 minutes to the route :thumb2

Other suggestion are welcome :thumb2

Need to send the updated route to Nutty now

Found it by accident whilst having a browse online around Dartmoor National Park....

Oh...and 4 sleeps

Just done my first trial pack ...

Feck!! need bigger panniers :eek:

think i need a rethink on whats essential lol

Food might be non essential

Might have to make some meal bookings as soon as i arrive ;)

Just done my first trial pack ...

Feck!! need bigger panniers :eek:

think i need a rethink on whats essential lol

Food might be non essential

Might have to make some meal bookings as soon as i arrive ;)

You need to post a few pics so the ‘experts’ can advise you....

Back
Top Bottom