Dave & Vals Princetown 2018

A suprise visit by Ash, should be cherished.. :rob

....and come with a disclaimer ;) :p ;)

And some form of gag for him :D

....and prevent him from regaling us with his anecdotal delights from yesteryear.....surely not :D

Or telling you about his latest bike which will be a keeper :D

You'll end up seeing his "peachy" arse :eek: :D

Nutty sounds ready for the pleasure :D

Baaaaaasstaaaaaaard s

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180328-180118.jpg
    Screenshot_20180328-180118.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 97
Will there be Jaffa Cakes soaked in Cointreau? :drool

And cheese? :drool:drool

I will be bringing cake but as i'm camping you'll need to visit the poor people in tent town to get some :D

As regards that, who else is going and camping?

Following on from Sgt. Bilko's Alaska thread which we seemed to be taking over, when i said i will lead a rideout it was tongue in cheek :D I know next to feck all about the area but it's not beyond the realms of possibility. Perhaps a group effort or is there someone going that does know the area that will lead out?

I will be bringing cake but as i'm camping you'll need to visit the poor people in tent town to get some :D

Following on from Sgt. Bilko's Alaska thread which we seemed to be taking over, when i said i will lead a rideout it was tongue in cheek :D I know next to feck all about the area but it's not beyond the realms of possibility. Perhaps a group effort or is there someone going that does know the area that will lead out?

I’ll have my sat Nav, so this could be fun! :D

Nutty knows a nice pub for lunch.....minor roads there & back, 135 photos and back for dinner & beers.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will there be a fry-up?

Princetown 2003... 15 years ago :eek:

i-5FBLgQM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom