Dave & Vals Princetown 2018

If i get the all clear in 2 weeks time lol & the bike gets through is mot i'm on 2 wheels again :)

Ive managed to secure a hall pass (if the dates are OK)- shes happier that its closer than Dent ??

Can i put my self down STC ?

:)

Right,

Cleared to drive / ride :)

MOT passed-

Put me down :)

Do i have to book anywhere for camping??

No just turn up at the Plume of Feathers at the back of the pub/car park you'll see the camping field - pitch your tent head in to the pub pay get the pass code on camping ticket - job done

Twin room in the Duchy B&B still available

Just for info one room left a twin in the Duchy House Tavistock Road, Princetown PL20 6QF
Phone: 01822 890552

No just turn up at the Plume of Feathers at the back of the pub/car park you'll see the camping field - pitch your tent head in to the pub pay get the pass code on camping ticket - job done

Right, provinding nowt esle goes wrong, see you there :)

Pretty sure I'll come along to this one.

Right, where's that tent..

Hmm. i am tempted to give this a go.
Was given a new OS tour map of Devon yesterday, is it a sign do you think?

Looks like just 5 of us and 1 maybe. Might have to rethink this one :eek:

Going to be a very intimate affair.......:comfort

Hmm. i am tempted to give this a go.
Was given a new OS tour map of Devon yesterday, is it a sign do you think?

Yes...do it...I haven't seen you for ages :D or my going might be a valid reason for not turning up :green gri

Going to be a very intimate affair.......:comfort

Yes...do it...I haven't seen you for ages :D or my going might be a valid reason for not turning up :green gri

If i have to be intimate who would it be with? :eek:

On the contrary Kieth, your presence would be an excellent reason to turn up, not seen Nutty for ages either. :beerjug:

If i have to be intimate who would it be with? :eek:

On the contrary Kieth, your presence would be an excellent reason to turn up, not seen Nutty for ages either. :beerjug:

Best to pick a local for your 'intimate' moment, then there's no comeback (& do it in private otherwise a fellow tosser may take a pic or 2 ;))

My thoughts exactly....:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom