Great to youth in the trials scene

steve hughes

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Went to spectate at the Horsforth trial near Tong in Yorkshire earlier today. Pissed down so wasnt the best day. However at one of the kids sections, I was amazed at the ability of kids from a three year old on these electric trials bikes. The 8 year olds on small two strokes 80cc? Would embarrass many a rider.

Lastly the children’s section had a queue, as there must have been 15 or so going around with proud parents in tow!

Look at the little un last in line 3 or 4 yr old, its fantastic to see youth like this coming into biking

Attachments

• 6EA8FC63-55E3-43DD-93DE-271A7F4E5742.jpg
    6EA8FC63-55E3-43DD-93DE-271A7F4E5742.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 228
I thought I could hear the sound of small two strokes today, I live across the valley from Tong.

I agree it's great to see the future "Dougie's"

The two Classic clubs that Tim and I ride with have quite a few youngsters, and more than half of them girls! It is embarrassing though to have your butt kicked by a ten year old on a 50cc bike. :blast
Mark

The two Classic clubs that Tim and I ride with have quite a few youngsters, and more than half of them girls! It is embarrassing though to have your butt kicked by a ten year old girl on a 50cc bike. :blast
Mark
FIXED FOR ACCURACY

Back
Top Bottom