Bagged myself a Turban

blues n twos

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
A seed was sewn when I copped my eyes on SE Riders Turban last year :blast

It has laid dormant the last few months but fook me this seed just went jack and the beanstalk on me and I’ve just bought this little beaut from Williams in Manchester :eek: :D

380 miles and one private owner :cool: got free delivery as well to Bucks so I’m a very happy camper.

Can’t wait :D

Jon :beerjug:

I never had the privilege of riding one but with the lovely twin cam motor they must be lively and fun.

Looks good :beerjug:

Strangely enough I also got my Scrambler from Williams - 112 miles one private owner and they delivered to Nottingham.

Good of folks to take the initial depreciation hit for us :D

Get a GS sump guard whacked on whilst your wallet is open.... completes the bottom half...

I never had the privilege of riding one but with the lovely twin cam motor they must be lively and fun.

They are a hoot to ride, the engine and gearbox peachy smooth.......can be ridden like a hooligan.....

Thanks for the nice comments :thumb2

Sump guard is on the list :thumb2

Loved the test ride I had on one today, simple, fun and comfy :)

Jon :beerjug:

Hi john,

Im in high wycombe. Perhaps you could pop along when the weather improves and let me have a gander.
Cheers.
Nigel

Thanks for the links to sump guard and fitting kit :beerjug:

Nigel no probs re having a gander :beerjug: I’ll get SE Rider to come along then there will be two to ponder over :D
Jon

Jon,

Don’t go buying a sump guard the chaps at our local will sort one out for you...

Chris

Get modding on it then ;-)
He’s mine !

Attachments

• 7E5DF0CC-453F-4706-BB2A-CF5FEFA0D419.jpg
    7E5DF0CC-453F-4706-BB2A-CF5FEFA0D419.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 427
Very nice Jon.
Health & wealth to enjoy mate..

:drool

Jon,

Don’t go buying a sump guard the chaps at our local will sort one out for you...

Chris

They might be pee’d off I didn’t buy from them though :eek: :D

I’ll go in with you as you have more leverage :thumb:D

Thanks again for the nice comments everyone :beerjug:

Jon

Bike looks great.. mines tucked up for the winter, working my ass off to warrant taking time off when the weather gets better

Back
Top Bottom