Butler Maps

Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anybody want any at cost ($14.95 plus uk postage) whilst I’m out here...

These are available :

5aea360bf2d63bc2fbc9f3ea4e827c3c.jpg

Where are you?

Wasn't aware they offered one of Utah though.

We'll be there in April but, sadly, in a car. Zion, Bryce, Lake Powell, Monument Valley and Grand Canyon are our stops, with trips out from each. Then fly to Hawaii for a couple of weeks and back via San Francisco. 1st time in USA for both of us.

Any recommendations?

We'll be there in April but, sadly, in a car. Zion, Bryce, Lake Powell, Monument Valley and Grand Canyon are our stops, with trips out from each. Then fly to Hawaii for a couple of weeks and back via San Francisco. 1st time in USA for both of us.

Any recommendations?

My recommendation: Don't be sad about being in a car; it's not the end of the world. Really, it isn't.

Any recommendations?

Pretty much what we’ve done . Vegas-Zion-Bryce-Boulder-Moab-Monument Valley-Lake Powell-Vegas.

Heading to Moab this morning .

Have had two nights in each so far for a day off to go hiking etc .

Fav place so far is here in Boulder staying at Boulder Mountain Lodge . It’s on Scenic Highway 12 and next to the Burr Trail.

In Zion we stayed at Cable Mountain Lodge and hiked up Angels Landing.

Last half mile is just a chain to hold on with sheer drops either side !!

90bdbeaf8bcbb3c0f3659e245f84197a.jpg

https://youtu.be/jy6K0KoMrco

In Bryce we stayed at Ruby’s Inn which is full of character . Did a couple of hikes into the canyon and along the rim

8008da99b99d70cdbcb7b250ff9bb0ca.jpg

f1a8a89845af0d3a9fc3bc8600cde0e1.jpg

d97e4d1d2c9f5ab12c660ed4be2ca515.jpg

Hiked to Lower Falls Calf Creek yesterday near Escalante

f8b41e00c9e23176c41d2a8f48857a60.jpg

And this is The Long Canyon on the Burr Trail just a few miles from the lodge where we are now

75a4f5d191d2644500a2771d50ed87a1.jpg

I’ve travelled extensively all over and I think Utah is the most beautiful place I’ve ever been !!

Moab today with Arches National Park tomorrow .......

Will be sad to leave this place . So tranquil. ( This is our room /view from)

650f81ca5a2514b38531fd8893b5f747.jpg

258ae6c6502f9d5d32b27b0a1bf1441c.jpg

Got one for Alaska? If so then yes please.

I guess my requesr got lost among the reminiscing

Why would a lodge in Utah sell a map for Alaska ?

If you look at my initial post I did say “these are available” along with a picture .

Unsurprisingly for a lodge in the middle of Utah,they stock maps for their own state and the surrounding ones.

They didn’t keep a map for Alaska. Hawaii neither 🤣

Why would a lodge in Utah sell a map for Alaska ?

If you look at my initial post I did say “these are available” along with a picture .

Unsurprisingly for a lodge in the middle of Utah,they stock maps for their own state and the surrounding ones.

They didn’t keep a map for Alaska. Hawaii neither ��
D’oh :blast

Back
Top Bottom