Bike friendly Hotel in Pamplona

younger06

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Five bikes travelling to Spain in June. First night in a Hotel, the rest of the trip is camping.

Can anyone recommend a nice hotel in Pamplona with secure parking for the bikes??

Sent from a U11

We stopped there around 8 yrs ago, in the old town . The hotels in this area have underground parking with big secure gates. I can’t recall the actual name of the place, it was literally a mins walk from the centre on the bull run. I think Most hotels had underground parking due to the narrow streets.
Just google what hits your price and then mail the hotel itself. The new town area was flat and most were like premier inns, the old town was quite hilly and had lots of character places . Have a great trip

Hotel Pamplona Plaza comes up on TripAdvisor as being ‘close to’ the old town and ‘motorcycle friendly’, whatever that means. Someone else suggests it’s OK for a one night stay, which is all you want.

The bod even mentions the underground car park, the steep ramps and a big touring motorcycle, so he’s obviously an Adventure (with a capital A) bikermate of the first order. Or a nob or even both.

7161db1d7962b246b9b031660067dd32.jpg

Ahh Wapping...... I was hoping for some of your advice.

It's the best.

Sent from a U11

Hotel Avenida.

Nice rooms and secure parking, which you have to book, in a lockup across the road.

Close to the centre so lots of place to eat. Nice rooms but breakfast was poor.

Thanks lads......really appreciate all the advice.

Sent from a U11

Back
Top Bottom