Nairn

boatman

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Any polis in here,, ? Q did the authorities ever get to the bottom of what happened to yon bank manager that was shot dead on his own doorstep ? Not the normal British way of doing things :confused:

What's your alibi for that weekend, Symon?

Al
Hi Al
State of my few remaining grey cells I can just hardly remember wher I was yesterday never mind donkeys years ago :D

Surely not ,, :augie Scotland's finest will be bustin a gut to get this one out if the way !
It's a strange one though ,:nenau

Unfortunately for for the residents of Scotland crime / education/ NHS problems are the fault of Westminster. So if it's got Fuck all to do with separation get it round yee!! With respect!! :D:D:D

Not quite correct. The NHS in Scotland is totally devolved to the Scottish Parliament and all policy and spending decisions are made in Scotland so deteriorating health services in Scotland is the SNP governments fault.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately for for the residents of Scotland crime / education/ NHS problems are the fault of Westminster. So if it's got Fuck all to do with separation get it round yee!! With respect!! :D:D:D

NHS, crime and education all wholly devolved to the Scottish Government, and have been for years. Their failures are a sad indication of what will happen to Scotland if (ever) separation were to occur.

I never knew crime was a SNP responsibility!
I thought HMRC looked after that. :p

Eh? Her Majesties Revenue And Customs are no more responsible for looking after crime in Scotland than the RNLI!

'The Cabinet Secretary for Justice, commonly referred to as the Justice Secretary, is a position in the Scottish Government Cabinet. The Cabinet Secretary has overall responsibility for law and order in Scotland. The Cabinet Secretary is assisted by the Minister for Community Safety and Legal Affairs.'

NHS, crime and education all wholly devolved to the Scottish Government, and have been for years. Their failures are a sad indication of what will happen to Scotland if (ever) separation were to occur.
They certainly seem to be making a hand of the education element with their social inclusion policy of educating ( or at least attempting to) all children in fully mainstream classes , the stress of this is beginning to break the teaching staff .

Some banker gets shot and an immigrant blames the SNP :yelrotflm

Not my fault it’s Nicolas she deep fries us at birth :D

Back
Top Bottom