Formotorbikes.com anyone?

Deleted account 200417001

Reaction score
Ordered helmet and comms from these guys and they don't seem to respond to messages?

All I ask for is a delivery date?

anyone used them?what's your experience been like?

Mmmm..... no phone number.

Did you try the "chat" facility?

Mmmm..... no phone number.

Did you try the "chat" facility?

Yeah no reply
Email - which they answered when ordering, they are an approved authorised dealer of the helmet.
Facebook, message seen but not replied.
Live chat not answered

Companies house show as genuine business, directors houses look nice on street view :)

I suspect the helmet i have ordered is brand new and they are awaiting shipping dates, but don't want to say in case I cancel the order, which I wont.

Paid through PayPal so have some safety

Their Facebook page seems to have a large number of excellent reviews. Maybe just had to order it in as it wasn't stocked, hence the wait.

I ordered some gloves from them and after 10 days said that unless I received goods by return, I would open a PayPal item not received claim and got money back next day.

Not sure I’d be happy ordering again.

Here are the contact details I had.

Email: support@formotorbikes.com
Phone: 0333 9000 220

They dont seem to carry any details in regard to where they are based on their website so it would raise suspicions to myself if considering a purchase.

The United Kingdom is seeing the use of 0333 numbers rise. An 0333 number is a special phone number that cannot be associated with any geographical location. They are landline numbers and not mobile numbers. It is therefore not possible to identify the area that the landline associated with the number is in, unlike the usual ’01’ or ’02’ landline numbers.
https://www.numbersupermarket.co.uk/much-0333-number-cost-call/

They dont seem to carry any details in regard to where they are based on their website so it would raise suspicions to myself if considering a purchase.

Aye I am tempted to get a refund, half and half at the moment. I have paid by paypal, so will give them two weeks then put a claim in.

It may be someone in their back room running a business with no stock where the items are sent straight from the manufacturer,that said Id be leery of any return issues under warrenty.

It may be someone in their back room running a business with no stock where the items are sent straight from the manufacturer,that said Id be leery of any return issues under warrenty.

Asked for an update and none coming, which I would expect in business hours, so paypal claim filed.

I've ordered from them, spoken to them, had email exchanges and had a mixture of both excellent and poor service from them.
I think they are a reasonable sized business and the original premises (shop) was located near Bebington on the Wirral but they had a break in and lots of stock stolen. They subsequently relocated and don't advertise their whereabouts quite so much.

They were a big help a couple of years ago when I had a problem with my XD-1 but recently I've struggled to get action from them on parts supply even though they initially responded quickly.

Back
Top Bottom