360 degree turn

Can you ride a push bike no hands?

I have no idea. I haven't ridden a push bike for over 25 years, not since I got hit from behind and was left in a ditch for 5 or 6 hours on my way home from work.....it was only because I was late that Anna got in touch with the Police and she came out looking for me, knowing my route home. She found me when she saw my bike in the nettles at the side of the road. I was out of sight in the ditch with a broken leg and broken wrist - no the driver never stopped.

This is a pretty informative video, Bret Tkacs is a regular on Adventure Rider Radio (available as a podcast each week):

Stu.

I have no idea. I haven't ridden a push bike for over 25 years, not since I got hit from behind and was left in a ditch for 5 or 6 hours on my way home from work.....it was only because I was late that Anna got in touch with the Police and she came out looking for me, knowing my route home. She found me when she saw my bike in the nettles at the side of the road. I was out of sight in the ditch with a broken leg and broken wrist - no the driver never stopped.

That must have been a painful 5 or 6 hours.

Back
Top Bottom