Nav now available

Nutty

Reaction score
Just had confirmation from my dealer yesterday that if you have MyRide on your bike, the latest software update 133.30 is available for install, and includes the Nav feature.:thumb

Cue the predictable Nav jokes :rolleyes:

Are they charging for the upgrade?

Just had confirmation from my dealer yesterday that if you have MyRide on your bike, the latest software update 133.30 is available for install, and includes the Nav feature.:thumb

What could possibly go wrong :p

Which means what exactly? Use phone for Nav...or screen maybe?

That's pretty good news!

I have My Ride ... they mistakingly added it to the list of things I asked for on delivery! (I pointed out their error and they acknowledged their mistake and didn't charge me for it!!).

Should be a really useful upgrade ... :thumb2

Can't see an app in the App Store??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone got this working yet?

I have installed the App, followed the instructions, and paired my phone and headset afresh (twice).

I know it's all paired up fine as I can control my music from the bike, but the KTM app keeps saying "No bike paired" :blast

Do you have software version 133.30 on the bike?

Waiting on my dealer to advise when I can get it installed.

Do you have software version 133.30 on the bike?

Waiting on my dealer to advise when I can get it installed.

Aha - that will be my problem then - mine's a year old, so almost certainly needs an update - should have thought of that :blast

That's pretty good news!

I have My Ride ... they mistakingly added it to the list of things I asked for on delivery! (I pointed out their error and they acknowledged their mistake and didn't charge me for it!!).

Should be a really useful upgrade ... :thumb2

When you ask for the Nav, they'll realise they didn't charge you for MyRide, and charge you full price :D

I am sure I am being a luddite but what's the point of all of this when you have a perfectly good sat nav sitting above the TFT screen? Is it good enough/have the functionality to do away with a proper sat nav.

Id suggest its a way of KTM pushing into the navigation arena and collecting extra yearly revenue with not additional hardware, once the final version is launched.The question is though how accurate the mapping will be and how often will it be updateed or is it simply an overlay on Google/Bing Maps?

I am sure I am being a luddite but what's the point of all of this when you have a perfectly good sat nav sitting above the TFT screen? Is it good enough/have the functionality to do away with a proper sat nav.

I doubt it, I bet you cannot plan complex routes for it like you can with a Garmin or Tom, personally I thought they were wasting punters money when they developed Hill Hold for a f*****g motorcycle, TC - Fine / ABS - Even Better, but after that I lost interest.

Much prefer the clocks on the 1190 as well, and not too worried about some tosspot nicking them every time I park up.

Much prefer the clocks on the 1190 as well, and not too worried about some tosspot nicking them every time I park up.

I was not convinced by the TFT screen before I got the bike but it is a definite improvement IMO.

On the 1190 clocks always found the left hand display difficult to read though that may be more to do with the age of my eyes :rob

Back
Top Bottom