How Do You Package Your Gonads?

developer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Rukka two piece laminated suit.
Two, possibly three season riding.
Uk for the coming year.

What to wear under the suit?

Can I go out in Tshirt and Y fronts or do I need a long sleeved onsie and if so, made of what?

I just want to be warm and comfortable.

Ta :thumb.

Hello, I am a grown man and I would like to ask a load of random strangers on the internet how to get fucking dressed.

Personally I use the Klim ‘cool’ separates - long johns and long sleeved tee shirt all year round, but top up with an additional layer or two when it’s colder.

Shall we talk which lube now?

Hello, I am a grown man and I would like to ask a load of randy strangers on the internet how to get fucking dressed.

Personally I use the Klim ‘cool’ separates - long johns and long sleeved tee shirt all year round, but top up with an additional layer or two when it’s colder.

Fixed that for you, and thanks for the undergarment advice - I've always thought onsie's were a bit impractical :thumb

Hello, I am a cross dresser and I would like to ask a load of random strangers on the internet how to get properly fucking dressed, to impress.

Personally I use the Klim ‘cool’ thong - stockings and tee shirt bra all year round, but top up with an additional layer or two when it’s colder.

Fixed it properly for you and now you should get sound advice :thumb2

Fixed it properly for you and now you should get sound advice :thumb2

It’s hard with boobs and a willy, often easier explained with photos - post your contact details and we can try and make your fantasies come true...

On a serious note, merino base layers work in both cold and hot climates (I took Google advice on the latter because of where i come from).

D.

Did you get the LH or the RH version? ;)

Gonna hurt if you bought the wrong one :)

After buying a Rukka suit you won't have any money left for other clothes. I know, Ive just bought a set and got a really good deal but its still eye watering expensive. ;)

KTM riders go commando ...

(just saying like .. )

https://motoskiveez.com

Along with Under Armour HeatGear or ColdGear leggings and long sleeve top depending if it's hot or cold. When it's hot and sweaty it's a lot easier to wash the leggings than the Rukka trousers.

I was looking at Motoskiveez after some chafing issues in the Italian heat last year.

I showed my wife the website and he reaction was “Why don’t you just use super duper panty pads?”...

God give me strength....:blast:censor:

Merino wool base layers top and bottom. Warm in the cold and cool in the hot. Stays warm when wet and takes longer to start smelling as it has anti-bacterial qualities. Nothing better.

Don'y buy cheap stuff or you will buy twice. At least £50 per item and good brands.

Merino wool base layers top and bottom. Warm in the cold and cool in the hot. Stays warm when wet and takes longer to start smelling as it has anti-bacterial qualities. Nothing better.

Don'y buy cheap stuff or you will buy twice. At least £50 per item and good brands.

+1 this is the way to go, nice with no pants underneath as well for a 'special' feeling :green gri

If touring

- Merino wool base layers. I use Icebreaker Merino brand. They do two garments... Oasis (which is expensive, but keeps its shape) and Everyday (which is cheaper but gets baggy).
- Regatta Softshell windproof high collar mid layer. (£19.52 off Amazon.co.uk - Regatta Men's Cera III Soft Shell Jacket) I love these and have three. Windproof, water resistant, lightweight and warm.
- High Vented Goretex Pro Shell jacket and trousers.

If regional day out

- Regular cotton T-Shirt (easy wash)
- Marks and Spencers Thermal Long Johns on legs in winter
- Regatta Softshell windproof high collar mid layer if its cold (£19.52 off Amazon.co.uk - Regatta Men's Cera III Soft Shell Jacket)
- Whatever jacket and trousers suit weather conditions.

Remembering always take -10 degrees off whatever the weather is telling you the temps will be (due to windchill) and that's already assuming you're wearing windproof kit in Winter.

Cold or Wet

- Alpinestars Tech-Road Goretex Pro Suit (no vents at all, waterproof pockets, waterproof high collar)

- Klim Badlands Goretex Pro Suit (Lots of Vents)

- Alpinestars El-Nino Waterproof oversuit for extra rain support.

In Summer

Lightweight kit for airflow, plus the windproof & waterproof Alpinestars El-Nino oversuit if any chance of windchill

I have a range of leather suits and jackets (Alpinestars, RST, Dainese) or casual Draggin Jeans to mix and match whatever I'm doing that day. Just make sure they zip together so you stand a chance if you end up sliding down the road.

Oh... and joking aside, don't wear onsies, or anything one piece.

Nightmare when you need the loo, which you will need the loo....

Oh... and joking aside, don't wear onsies, or anything one piece.

Nightmare when you need the loo, which you will need the loo....

Or make sure it has a Bombay flap :rolleyes:

+ 1 on the Regatta softshell jacket.

Back
Top Bottom