A Shocked TMF

Does anybody truly give a shit about some YouTube blogger with an ego. FFS, how old are you lot spending your precious hours on this Earth watching the sort of thing you should have grown out of by the age of 14............

..........the whole thing is fecking surreal :eek:

Andres

I agree with the hippy :eek: this is truly a low point in my life :(

So does this mean now all rear shocks come with a 4 year/ 19000 mile warranty?

As he only had 2 years warranty and didn't even take his bike to a BMW dealer for it's 4th year service HOW did he get BMW to pay for a new shock when normal owners have trouble getting help out of the 2 year warranty:rolleyes:??:blast

Mine went at the same mileage last summer. I too had the extended warranty so only paid a £100 excess. The dealer had another GS of similar age but 2 months out of warranty and they said BM had covered the cost minus £100 in that case.

Mine went at 23,000 miles in France.

Although i bought the bike privately, i transferred the extended warranty so was covered.

In the end though the shock was replaced FOC. Not bad for 3 years old and over 20,000 miles to be fair to BMW Cotswold on my first dealing with them

50,000...yes, FIFTY THOUSAND GS and GS Adv sold last year!

UNSTOPPABLE GS!

Yeap , they might have a few parts issues but BMW certainly know how to make the ultimate riding machine

Back
Top Bottom