Mosko Panniers or similar

Status
Not open for further replies.

moody

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I am looking to get some soft panniers for my F700GS.
The Mosko Backcountry panniers look like they will do the job very well.
Has anyone tried them?
If so, are they any good and where did you get them?
( I can’t find a UK distributor, even though the company appeared to be at the Bike Show in November)

Or do you have any other suggestions?

I want something that is easy to clip on and off the bike in a few seconds.
Kriega OS32 looks good but will work out hellishly expensive by the time I buy 2 panniers and a rack.
I would consider hard panniers but I feel that they are too wide.

I have the Mosko Backcountry panniers and they are simply outstanding. Extremely well made, roomy but not too wide on the bike. I have the extra Molle bags as well that give you extra capacity. They're not cheap either - probably similar to the OS32, but the Moskos have more capacity, easy on/off and personally speaking, look better as well.

Having said that, mine might be for sale in the coming months if I can't find a suitable symmetrical rack for my new 1190, but I'd rather keep them.

Here's them on my 990

40062853442_a51899b33c_k.jpg

I have the Mosko Backcountry panniers and they are simply outstanding. Extremely well made, roomy but not too wide on the bike. I have the extra Molle bags as well that give you extra capacity. They're not cheap either - probably similar to the OS32, but the Moskos have more capacity, easy on/off and personally speaking, look better as well.

Having said that, mine might be for sale in the coming months if I can't find a suitable symmetrical rack for my new 1190, but I'd rather keep them.

Here's them on my 990

They look great
Where did you get them?

I ordered them from the USA a few years ago.

There was talk of a UK importer, but I don't know if it happened or not...

D.

With some modifications I fitted Bumot Extremada soft panniers to my CCM GP450. They lock onto the Metal Mule frame hoops so there are no straps over the seat. Cliff at the Adventure Bike Shop ordered two of the straight sided bags and I had to move the bottom fittings up 3-5 mm. I am really pleased, soft bags that securely lock to the bike.

Tom

I like my Mosko Moto Reckless 80 gear.

5c7bd6f7fdea20a6fd28c1282f8d0b4f.jpg
112c1d2f7e1369fe5a85a7c6c7f93c19.jpg
678d3c33b342dd59f473d9e8af9fd924.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

With some modifications I fitted Bumot Extremada soft panniers to my CCM GP450. They lock onto the Metal Mule frame hoops so there are no straps over the seat. Cliff at the Adventure Bike Shop ordered two of the straight sided bags and I had to move the bottom fittings up 3-5 mm. I am really pleased, soft bags that securely lock to the bike.

Tom
Excellent
Bumot is good idea

Looks good but I want to leave the pillion seat free, so think I will be better with panniers.

They can sit on the rack and leave the pillion free. I prefer this setup cos I don’t by carry one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You could look at AndyStrapz/ based in Oz, but excellent product. Had mine for 5or 6 years now and still going strong. Very tough and simple. They don’t clip to frames, just a throw-over pair of Velcro straps, and strap to attach at their base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's them on my 990

I've got the SW Motech Quicklock demountable pannier frames on my KTM 1290SA, but I'm not using them any more, so they are for sale if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom