• RICH HEMINGWAY

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Push off I`m taking the bus.

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

BAKERMAN

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have got 2 guides for OFFROAD at HOGRAOST Saturday leaving at 10.30 precisely.

Tim French and Rich Hemingway, they have asked for two groups of 7.

First come first serve so please regester NOW.

The ride will be approx 90/ 100 miles OFFROAD both groups going in opposite directions and meeting up for light lunch in pub, buying yourself or take a snack.

These guys are friends and not to be let down, so please no NOVICE offroaders.

Not fast but progresive

OFFROAD AT OWN RISK

I'm assuming we are all on GS's and not trying to chase down some whizz kids on full blown motorcrossers ;)
Also TKC 80's essential or not ?

Gecko said:
I'm assuming we are all on GS's and not trying to chase down some whizz kids on full blown motorcrossers ;)
Also TKC 80's essential or not ?

Route is fine for GS miles of Roman road and great views, route is picked just wright, don`t put off its Just not suitable for 1st timers, as 70 miles is along way.

Just want you to have a good view of the Hampshire Country side, can be done on Torancees.

TRUST ME

Cool - I'm up for that . I've got 2 pals coming from Germany both quite experienced off roaders so can you put us down for 3 places all in the same group . We'll probably all be on TKC80's anyway .

BAKERMAN said:

Route is fine for GS

can be done on Torancees.

TRUST ME

Like F*@K it can! Hampshire is no place for Tourances if it's wet. It's full of VERY slippery clay. And some places take ages to dry out. So you'd need to have had a month of dry weather before you do this on Tourances. Unless you really want a challenge!

Howard ,
When Bakerman ends a post with the ubiquitous words "TRUST ME" I think we know what he really means :p

Off road

Out to play
I will be up for a ride in the rough on Sat. I will try to bring Marky C.

Tony Allen

bake's

i honestly dont feel i'll be able to ride for that distance/time OFF-ROAD

my off road experiance so far has been max of 3 hours easy going at MY own pace

i realy would love to join this ride, but i dont want to be holding people up and i feel im not ready so not confident

:(

im going with steptoe's novice group cos thats wha i class myself as at the moment

NEXT year i'll push you all the way!!!!! ANYWHERE :p

BAKERMAN said:
One of the guided lanes

its the distance involved i will struggle with (not the terrain)!!!

steve you saw me after 2ish hours on the KTM !!!!!!! i was knackered...couldnt stand on the pegs any longer, my legs were like jelly:eek:

Gecko said:
Looks luverlee :D - shame that blue bike is in the way :p

It wont be.

I five out of 14 places filled, GECKO you have three of them.

Spoke to one of the guides last night, hes happy tp take out a small or larger group.

BAKERMAN said:
you comming to HOGRAOST few nice beers in pub TODAY,

It is VERY tempting but I've arranged a ride elsewhere with some friends. I did try to tempt Don (remember my off-road backmarker) but he thinks it would be too far for some of the people we're going with. Bloody light-weights we have to put up with sometimes!
Hope it all goes well and the weather stays in "sun burn" mode.

Hi there all count me in for a place as long as it isnt pouring with rain and you dont mind me being on a KTM oh and I want to bring a friend on a trusty GS so did I say count me in looking forward to not falling off. If bakerman can do it then hey im sure that I can.

Off Load

Book me a place please Steve, I'll be on the GS but with Girl on a Serow in tow (nice nobblies.... the bike, not her!!)

Cogs

BAKERMAN said:
It wont be.

I five out of 14 places filled, GECKO you have three of them.

Spoke to one of the guides last night, hes happy tp take out a small or larger group.

Whats wrong with everyone ? It sounds like a great day out ....but anyway if it turns out that there aren't enough we'll be happy to go and play with the unexploded munitions on the ranges. I'm sure that'll be a blast too but I must confess that the Roman roads sounds like a real nice way to spend a day . The Eurotrash posse will be ready :D

Back
Top Bottom