probably daft nav 5 question

Have all that working on the Nav 6 but i think he is looking for something like on the GS and GSA. where he can get a very lagre reading with just Speed read out..

We'll he starts his post with: " probably daft nav 5 question
As title really ,but forgive me as I'm an elderly luddite. As a chap wots recently had speeding issues, how do I get my nav 5 to display "

So that made me think he wanted to display speed on his Nav 5 that was big enough to read clearly. He can do that as I suggest or with the huge single detail speed read out on the Nav 5, but if he really can't manage with anything smaller and more useful than that he's Mr Magoo and probably shouldn't take the bike off the drive!

Generally, I run my bike dash with speed showing in the top of the right-hand area. Only problem is when running low on fuel when the display automatically switches to range instead. That can lead to some interesting situations. :blast

Generally, I run my bike dash with speed showing in the top of the right-hand area. Only problem is when running low on fuel when the display automatically switches to range instead. That can lead to some interesting situations. :blast

Same here mate,the range can get confused with speed,that fix works for me,even if I probably shouldn't take the bike off the drive or some such bollox!

Back
Top Bottom