BMW Dealer in SW France

Kardecha

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi, we live in department 46 near Cazals and I need to have my first annual service. The bike is still on English plates, can anyone recommend any of the dealers in either Agen, Limoges or Toulouse please? Thanks, Colin

I have had poor experience with the dealers in Agen and Albi over the years, I can't speak for the one in Limoges, but I have dealt with the one in Toulouse several times without any issues.

In general I find bike and car dealers over here are only just beginnning to have a basic appreciation of what good customer service means.

Hope that helps a little LOL. :thumby:

Can only speak for the sales guys in Agen, who have been excellent each time we've been in there.

In fact they've stood out as being one of the few places who seem to know what customer is here.

We recently visited the Toulouse dealership and they couldn't have cared less that we were in the shop..... Far too busy doing, whatever, to bother with us.

Is it that France doesn't do the hard sell that has then mutated into 'customer service' back in the UK?

:)

Back
Top Bottom