2004 VW Sharan

essjay

Reaction score
We’ve changed car so looking to sell on the VW Sharan. It failed the NCT and we decided to change car rather than repair the Sharan. I know sweet FA about cars but here’s the list of NCT fails

• Side mirror integrated indicators not working on both sites. Could be just bulbs
  • Exhaust needs patching
  • Door sill corrosion
  • Steering rack gator
  • Repeat side slip test (whatever that is)

Also the stereo is only working on one speaker and the rear screen wiper motor is banjaxed. The wiper itself has vanished. Some knocking out of the front when we hit bumps so I presume that’s the roll bars.....

Other than that it’s a gem :D

It’s a Silver 2004 model with about 110,000 miles which is low enough. It’s one of the engines with the red “DI”. Tinted rear windows. All the rear seats come out and loads of space to carrying stuff. It’s a nice car with a great engine and a shame to scrap it really....

Any interest for someone?

We’ve changed car so looking to sell on the VW Sharan. It failed the NCT and we decided to change car rather than repair the Sharan. I know sweet FA about cars but here’s the list of NCT fails

• Side mirror integrated indicators not working on both sites. Could be just bulbs
  • Exhaust needs patching
  • Door sill corrosion
  • Steering rack gator
  • Repeat side slip test (whatever that is)

Also the stereo is only working on one speaker and the rear screen wiper motor is banjaxed. The wiper itself has vanished. Some knocking out of the front when we hit bumps so I presume that’s the roll bars.....

Other than that it’s a gem :D

It’s a Silver 2004 model with about 110,000 miles which is low enough. It’s one of the engines with the red “DI”. Tinted rear windows. All the rear seats come out and loads of space to carrying stuff. It’s a nice car with a great engine and a shame to scrap it really....

Any interest for someone?
A rough idea of cost and location, may help it sell quicker.

Good luck.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

a litre of petrol and a box of matches I reckon.....

Back
Top Bottom