Camping pillow

sanquhar should have first refusal being as he advertised for one. If I don't have a pm from him within 24 hours it's yours. I know he's not subscribed and can't PM ... that's his problem.

PM'd you too ...

Many thanks

:beerjug:

Thanks for the thought (and offer) at the moment I’m just looking/researching. Happy for you to sell to Burty99 (Nigel).

Tom

I use the Exped Schnozzle pump bag for pumping up my mat. LINKY

It is simply a roll top bag with a tube, and it folds up really really small, fits in a pocket if necessary. I also use it as a pillow once I’ve rolled up and put my half a sheep seat pad in it. Very comfy.

Edit ..It even works the right way up! Bloomin iPhone pics

Attachments

• 86EDC8A1-5DA1-4D15-9F25-0FC5BB391504.jpg
    86EDC8A1-5DA1-4D15-9F25-0FC5BB391504.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 432
Yes please.pmd you.
Thanks
Nigel

See below ... PM on its way if you still want it :thumb

Thanks for the thought (and offer) at the moment I’m just looking/researching. Happy for you to sell to Burty99 (Nigel).

Tom

Cheers Tom ... and thank you. Your reply is in the true spirit of UKGSer, you should subscribe for full benefits ;)

We have a couple of these with the covers and find them very good, although I actually find it more comfortable when turned around so the neck 'cut out' is at the top for side-sleeping. Also very light and pack small

EXPED COMFORT MEDIUM PILLOW

a5e5bbccfa7d58aa7629e7d09fc6490c.jpg

Brilliant pillows!!! I have one and I've always been very comfortable when using it.....packs down v small :D

Brilliant pillows!!! I have one and I've always been very comfortable when using it.....packs down v small :D

You should buy that one for Chad as it will be one less item he'll need to buy en-route and avoid dragging you through the city rush hour traffic again :comfort :D

You should buy that one for Chad as it will be one less item he'll need to buy en-route and avoid dragging you through the city rush hour traffic again :comfort :D

With the amount of time he spent in Go Outdoors in Norwich, he'll have bought a lifetimes worth of kit!! :D

See below ... PM on its way if you still want it :thumb

Cheers Tom ... and thank you. Your reply is in the true spirit of UKGSer, you should subscribe for full benefits ;)

My Exped pillow/pump now sold :thumb

Thanks folks

Back
Top Bottom