Camping pillow

sanqhar

Reaction score
I am a side sleeper so need a pillow that supports.

Any recommendations?

Tom

I am a side sleeper so need a pillow that supports.

Any recommendations?

Tom
We have a couple of these with the covers and find them very good, although I actually find it more comfortable when turned around so the neck 'cut out' is at the top for side-sleeping. Also very light and pack small

EXPED COMFORT MEDIUM PILLOW

a5e5bbccfa7d58aa7629e7d09fc6490c.jpg

Indeed! I thought my Expeds were dear enough at £25 each, but what price do you place on a good night's sleep?

I think we'd put a higher price on it during the middle of a bad night's sleep than right now.

Hikenture check eBay as normally around £12 and as good as my exped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always, always take my army pillow with me wherever I go. Never skimp on sleep. and I always find room somewhere. Normally stuffed in the top somewhere !

Attachments

• 20160824_185531.jpg
    20160824_185531.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 700
Fleece rolled up and put inside a T-shirt or base layer top..... Clothes rolled up into a firm, elongated ball have served me well for my pillow for years. :thumby:

Clearing my equipment out .... got an Exped camping pillow/pump available. If you don't get sorted.

I'll dig it out later this morning and get a photo of it up on here ...

Makes the job a lot easier if you're subscribed :D:D

:beerjug:

ExPed pillow/pump

£25.00 posted to UK

Others on eBay at $35 ish

Excellent condition, as new ...

i-M7ZXVgt-L.jpg

i-sKmHd95-L.jpg

Yes please.pmd you.
Thanks
Nigel

sanquhar should have first refusal being as he advertised for one. If I don't have a pm from him within 24 hours it's yours. I know he's not subscribed and can't PM ... that's his problem.

PM'd you too ...

Many thanks

:beerjug:

Did a two week camping tour of the Pyrenees and France last year and my mate found these:
http://www.outdoorgb.com/p/Sea_to_S...MIgJm6lNGo2QIV9RXTCh0oJQ5mEAQYAiABEgItnvD_BwE

APILPREMDLXBL_1.jpg

They were excellent. Wrapped up to the size of a tennis ball and were very comfy. I too am a side sleeper and it really made a difference. I've tried all the 'rolled up stuff' in the past and always ended up loosing loads of sleep and getting a stiff neck!
Worth every penny.

Back
Top Bottom