Heads up B1188 Lincoln to Sleaford.

Tommy Gunn

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Thatcher's Fascist Bully Boys appear to have got themselves a new toy.
They've been sitting in their usual position just after the Potterhanworth turn off on the B1188, heading from Branston to Metheringham. Nothing particularly imaginative about that except that they've started sitting there in their speed camera van well after dark. I assume they're now able to oppress us beyond twilight. Nazis.

Thatcher's Fascist Bully Boys appear to have got themselves a new toy.
They've been sitting in their usual position just after the Potterhanworth turn off on the B1188, heading from Branston to Metheringham. Nothing particularly imaginative about that except that they've started sitting there in their speed camera van well after dark. I assume they're now able to oppress us beyond twilight. Nazis.

Indeed, they have got the new cameras that can see us in the dark, they have been using them on the 153 since January, they even used them between Christmas and New Year, they utter, uttercunts and then some......I did a 15 hour shift first week in January and there thecunts were on the 153 Billinghay, as I rounded the corner at 55 in a 40 on my way home to get some dinner and nice rest.......Nowt wrong with that at 19:30 on a quiet road, but in a 40.

I have fucking had it with this place, too many sneakycunts trying to do you when you are at work and when you are trying to get home, then if you want to venture out and park on a day off, thecunts are at I again with parking etc. Well, they can get to fuck, I ain`t here much longer and this load ofcunts was just one of the reasons for fucking off.....Can`t find one reason for staying any longer........Fuck them all.

Had them in North Wales for a while now and are deployed at all times. After dark scameras are just control for control's sake. You will obey!

Back
Top Bottom