Non-OEM Pannier Bags - Anyone got these - ebay / 'Great Pannier liners'

Whilst not wanting to discredit bags 4 life from tesco (other supermarkets bags 4 life are available), or cool bags etc....I've got a set of these:

http://chainspeed.co.uk/products/kj...ers-for-bmw-adventure-cases-r1200-gsa-lc.html

I bought them in 2010 and they have performed faultlessly since; I did experience a small 'tear' in the top box bag which I sent back to Chainspeed and they replaced it with a new one, no quibble.

Still got the bags (although no longer have the GSA12) and if I decide to get panniers on the SA1290, then they will be brought out of retirement :D

Any bag that fits will do, why would you spend £50 on bags you could buy for a tenner.
Very true I was in Helsinki a few months ago and I bought some clothes and the shop ask me if I wanted a bag ?? I said yes but they cost €1 each turns out they fit perfectly with a zipper to close them
Spot on

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Very true I was in Helsinki a few months ago and I bought some clothes and the shop ask me if I wanted a bag ?? I said yes but they cost €1 each turns out they fit perfectly with a zipper to close them
Spot on

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Seems you bagged a bargain there :D

Back
Top Bottom