GS or lowered GSA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So RT is now sold.

Height and riding wise what is the difference to the lowered GSA or the standard GSA with a low seat please?

Dealer has a lowered one but not one with the low seat.

I've got a GS Adventure LC with a Sargent low seat. I'm 5'6" and I have no problems. If you're based in the Kingsley , Stoke on Trent you're more than welcome to pop over and sit on it yourself. I'm only 30 minutes or so away.

Davel,

I'm Junction 18 M6, Middlewich/Holmes Chapel and have a 2015 Low Suspension GSA you can come and try if it helps!

Jonno

So RT is now sold.

Height and riding wise what is the difference to the lowered GSA or the standard GSA with a low seat please?

Dealer has a lowered one but not one with the low seat.

I thought the lowered suspension bikes came with low seat as standard.

Tried sitting on a lowered GSA today and no issues at all.

Read that too,

Just the model and colour now....

Cheers all

Tried sitting on a lowered GSA today and no issues at all.

Read that too,

Just the model and colour now....

Cheers all
Dave go for the lowered GSA you'll love it. I've had mine about 7 months now and it's great.
You are about my height so you'll be fine it really gives you confidence knowing you can get your feet down ok plus the balance of the bike is fantastic.
After the disaster of my previous bike being stolen the silver lining was a red lowered GSA.
Good luck with it and make sure you post a few pics.
All the best.
JJ

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Cheers mate - going to do just that.

Well she's at the Dealer so picking her up on Friday.

Thanks all !

Attachments

• IMG_1615.jpg
    IMG_1615.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 313
Thanks.

After several GSs, I've always wanted a GSA - so really excited now.

Well, it stopped raining and out came the sun.

Really pleased so far and you can always ride with just half a tank if you don't want to fill it up.

Really should have bought one ages ago.

Thanks all for the useful comments.

Well, it stopped raining and out came the sun.

Really pleased so far and you can always ride with just half a tank if you don't want to fill it up.

Really should have bought one ages ago.

Thanks all for the useful comments.

I know I could half fill up, it was just my own way of going for the Exclusive, as it ticked all my boxes, but originally wanted a GSA.............

Just out of interest. Re the 2018 lowered GSAs that people have ordered what was the delay from ordering to it being delivered to the dealer? Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom