Delayed launch

Yes, congrats on the new bike, I can't understand the mentality of daft negative comments about someone else's latest pride and joy - unless of course you are old mates or something!

I mostly really like it, especially in that colour scheme and have only read one really negative report by someone having a test ride, most people seem to think they are great to ride. I'm hoping someone will come out with an aftermarket exhaust that looks and fits a bit better than the original and then I might consider one next year.

Keep us posted on what you think after you get a few miles on the clock!

Collected this today, No issues

Well done, what are your first impressions then? I was interested in one but was put off by a he delays and then decided on an ATAS instead. You definitely got the best colour scheme, what spec did you get?

You should start another thread titled 850 GS, so your thoughts aren’t mixed with all the negativity, others may not like this bike (me included, now) but your enthusiasm for it shouldn’t have to be muddied by those who aren’t fans.

Hope it’s all you were hoping for.

Looks great, sat on one a couple of weeks ago, liked it, let us know how you get on.

Looks really nice, tell us your thoughts after a few miles. Very interested in one myself.

Back
Top Bottom