Nikwax Techwash - Anyone use it?

Lots of helpful and interesting stuff.. :thumb

Well, Mrs R has directed me to Nikwax for the first shot.. we'll see how it goes.!

I really have become a grubby little herbert.

Need to clean several Gore Tex thingies, plus some non biking Hyvent stuff whilst I'm at it.

Anyone used Nikwax Techwash? Anything similar? Seems to be the main thing. Interested to know results, best ways to use and all that if there are any other than RTFM! :thumby:

Used it loads. Follow the instructions and you will have no drama. And clean kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Range often has Tech wash and proof in mini twin packs (enough to do jacket trousers twice over).

I use wash-in ball and proof with final rinse on both Rukka Arma-S suit and Hein Gericke Hi viz jacket with no problems. I use an old (soft) nail brush on the stubborn/grimy marks and yellow comes out nice and bright.

Tesco's often have large ones at silly price, as they over stock, normally around the camping isle.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

The Range often has Tech wash and proof in mini twin packs (enough to do jacket trousers twice over).

I use wash-in ball and proof with final rinse on both Rukka Arma-S suit and Hein Gericke Hi viz jacket with no problems. I use an old (soft) nail brush on the stubborn/grimy marks and yellow comes out nice and bright.

Tesco's often have large ones at silly price, as they over stock, normally around the camping isle.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Good stuff :thumb

So I've used both the Nikwax Techwash and also the Liquid Soapflakes from good old Wilko now. Both doing pretty much the same..

Back
Top Bottom