Hilltop

karlp

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Can someone please give me the current contact details to get my bike the Hilltop treatment

I know he has moved but cannot find anything

Thanks

Search the threads as there has been a number of Tosser Days there organised with discount. Might Save few quid. Sorry travlleing so don’t have computer to search for link
Mike

Thanks

I did search the threads but nothing seemed to come up

Should have searched internet but I thought the name had changed from Hilltop

Hilltop are a sponsor of the WC section...click on the picture at the top of this page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andi I like that, my take on it seems to be as some say it’ll help you get to the top of the hill quicker between the the two valleys. Or others say it’ll not make any difference. I don’t know.

Andi I like that, my take on it seems to be as some say it’ll help you get to the top of the hill quicker between the the two valleys. Or others say it’ll not make any difference. I don’t know.

Alternatly it could be a way of encouraging use of excessive amounts fossil fuel and tyres :D

I like it :D But let's not encourage that village idiot.

Twin Peaks?...... I like them too :D

Is it worth getting done?

How long's a piece of string? Are you happy with your bike as it is?

I had my MY 2016 GS done and it made the bike smoother and increased torque throughout the rev range as well as increasing power. Whether it's "worth" it is down to you. I thought it was but other opinions are available, even if they are wrong :rob

Back
Top Bottom