Hilltop

How long's a piece of string? Are you happy with your bike as it is?

I had my MY 2016 GS done and it made the bike smoother and increased torque throughout the rev range as well as increasing power. Whether it's "worth" it is down to you. I thought it was but other opinions are available, even if they are wrong :rob

My bike is done :)

How long's a piece of string? Are you happy with your bike as it is?

I had my MY 2016 GS done and it made the bike smoother and increased torque throughout the rev range as well as increasing power. Whether it's "worth" it is down to you. I thought it was but other opinions are available, even if they are wrong :rob

Any negative opinion on here and the 'pro Hilltoppers' piss boils :D

I had it done and it made my wallet considerably lighter.

I had it done and it made my wallet considerably lighter.

Surely, that would improve your power to weight ratio, and hence prove beyond doubt that Hilltop makes you faster??

Surely, that would improve your power to weight ratio, and hence prove beyond doubt that Hilltop makes you faster??

I think the fact it’s on a hilltop fools the owner into extra performance on the way down !!

andyscott, is it worth getting done? well for me Andy I’m happy with my old ish friend unmodded but like life if it rings your bell and you’ve got the loot why not. For me, strangely it seems I’m happy as it is after years of up and down bikes this old girl Issa good as it nearly gets.

Back
Top Bottom