Triple ... The bobber with added CT

Very nice Chris. Can I ask where the bars are from please. I've been after a decent pair of tracker bars but it's proving difficult finding some that I like the look of and those look just right.

Very nice Chris. Can I ask where the bars are from please. I've been after a decent pair of tracker bars but it's proving difficult finding some that I like the look of and those look just right.

I bought them from these guys in Holland

https://www.westlandcustoms.com

Very cool to deal with and if you don't want to deal with them in Dutch they have a UK Ebay shop ;)

Nah.

I love that exhaust.

Run up a pair will you Chris and i'll show them off on my Guzz….

Nah.

I love that exhaust.

Run up a pair will you Chris and i'll show them off on my Guzz….

Funnily enough I've decided to change it for something with a bit more clearance without me spending all day cutting and welding!!

I guess we'll see how well it fits when it arrives, I may need to spend all day cutting and welding it to make it fit :blast

I took a quick vid up the lane today as I've been asked how the bike sounds.

The bike was still a bit furry in the fueling in the vid but I fixed that this afternoon with some denser filter material. It'd not buttery smooth!!

<iframe width="1000" height="550" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/j0q2PGGJyu4" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks for the heads up re. the tracker bars Chris.

Ordered, received and fitted. Just right too. Apologies for the thread pollution. As you were.

Attachments

• S0722195.jpg
    S0722195.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 278
Thanks for the heads up re. the tracker bars Chris.

Ordered, received and fitted. Just right too. Apologies for the thread pollution. As you were.

You're more than welcome fella!

They look great!

I saw this bike in the flesh a couple of weeks ago - it’s gorgeous :clap

Stunning,

The only thing that niggles me -

The Speedo cable, if only that could be eliminated, it dosent work with the minimalistic lines of the bike

Other than that, it looks superb your attention to detail is second to none :thumb

Back
Top Bottom