Rubber inserts for ADV foot pegs

Mmmmmm. Not sure. That was a 2009 Bike. As you say would like to hear from someone who knows the definitive before I pull the trigger on £50+

DKH

Am fairly confident that the earlier pre LC GSA footpeg rubbers will not fit GSA LC footpegs. They are different.... Might be worth speaking to your main dealer as BMW will be making available a new type of footrest rubber for LC (according to Marshalls of Laceby) but i'm not sure if this will be for GS or GSA.

I was looking at this - there are no rubber inserts for the LC GSA - however the only real difference is the 2 little bars in the outer edge of the LC GSA foot-pegs, I discussed with my local dealer and they commented that some buy the TC rubbers and grind out gaps on the underside of the rubbers to accommodate the different design.

They definitely don’t. I had them on my 2011 GSA and they would not fit my 2014 GSA LC.

I emailed NN today and none of their suppliers do rubber inserts for 2013 onwards. Guess illl have to make some then.����

FWIW I have a set of the Wunderlich pegs which have the rubber inserts that can be easily removed for off roading. I bought them after the standard pegs cut nice big holes in my Daytona road boots.

Back
Top Bottom