Collecting a bike In UK.

spikerjack 46

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
:aidan

Anyone recommend a service to collect a bike in Stafford and bring it back to Ireland. North or South, I can travel down to Dublin if need be.

Look up a company called DMT Motorcycle Transport, gets good reviews and does regular runs back and forward. Guys called James, if you need other contact details let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ted's Trucking on Facebook. Come very highly recommended on the biker.ie website and I can vouch personally too.

They brought a KTM 690 Enduro R over for me from Somerset up to Lisburn at the end of December.

Top notch and very sound to deal with, they're bikers themselves.

Damien Is the man to talk to there: 00353 (0)85 248 2792

Give Phil Gunn of this parish a shout, he brought mine back from Germany and was a pleasure to deal with, very professional and a nice guy to boot.

Brought one over myself last month but as it was a private sale I had to travel myself with cash. Grand spin back and not that cold.

As above j&m collected many bikes for me no problem and goes to Ireland once a week I believe.

Sent you a pm yesterday....

I've a bike trailer bought from a fellow tosser 58 miles away from Stafford..... my trailer and Stafford are both right beside the M6.

Anyone with a towbar heading north to catch a ferry to Belfast?

Get it put securely on a pallet ..........

Bury st.Edmunds -- Buncrana -- £270.00 ... GBP,s
No favours , No messing , always answers the phone , insured , what more could you ask for .
Professional service from competent truck operators . End of .

:aidan
Thanks folks for all the help. Pete Gunn came up trumps and brought the Babette to her new home. She's a goer. Now to try and persuade SYMBO. It was all picture and a lot of sound for a while but it was worth it.

Looking forward to seeing pics of the new bike spikerjack 46....

By way of a thread hijack, I still have a single bike trailer, capable of carrying a GSA..... Bought and needing transport to Belfast.

It's between Liverpool and Manchester, by the M6.

So if anyone else needs to borrow it to bring something back to Ireland, drop me a PM.

Otherwise I'm gonna have to shell out for a return ferry and fuel to go collect it..

The Cat , N , Curisoity , n all tha .......

How Much did it cost ? . Was it insured . Tell us of the "Customer experience"

Good to hear you got sorted. My mate owns 2wheelsdirect. He collected my GSA in Macclesfield and delivered it to Donegal. He's steady over and back doing a lot o transport for larger dealers, racing teams etc. He's on FB as well. Always good to have several options!

Back
Top Bottom