Tiger 1200 for bald man provided by tax payer?

wessie

Reaction score
[h=2]The Duke of Cambridge visited the Triumph Motorcycles headquarters at Hinckley, UK and even took a new Triumph Tiger 1200 out for a spin in the factory premises.[/h]
https://auto.ndtv.com/news/prince-w...arters-at-hinckley-rides-a-tiger-1200-1815368

prince-william-at-hinckley_827x510_71519206685.jpg

I wonder if we ordered a trio for him and his protection officers?

So by turning a piece of fake news into a question, it absolves you of any responsibility for the fakery.
I see.

are you familiar with the concept of a ? at the end of a sentence? Did you read the sentence under the photo?

I am, and your title led me to believe, that you were questioning the validity of the Tax Payer paying for a bike for HRH :augie

Even if he had been given a free Tiger 1200, it would be fuck all to do with the UK Taxpayer as Triumph are a private company :rolleyes:

I saw it on the local news last night. He was there at Hinckley HQ to open the new Triumph Factory Tour and by the looks of things his "ride" was limited to the car park and access road to the factory. He had the same shoes and trousers on when he toured the factory so can't have gone far. I wonder if a HRH is cheaper than a PCP :D

Funnily enough I was riding along the A5 yesterday and saw 5 or 6 police bikes a black Range Rover and a couple of other cars coming the other way.

Looked like the Royalty bike boys as I've seen them in that London.

Must have been him on his way home.

The latest Triumphs are a very good road bike by all accounts.
That big block of dark matt, engine and frame looks wrong to me.
A bit of engine bling would not go astray.
I guess he has no choice but to ride a Triumph. It wouldn't do to have the king of England on a BMW

Last Spring I was riding some of the North Norfolk byways near Anmer Hall where The Cambridges Lived at the time,I pulled over and was sitting on a log having a break when an outfit came in to sight as it got nearer I could see it was an Enfield with a sidecar it wasn't till it pasted me that I noticed the pilot was the helmet less Duke too late to take a photo by then he said a cheery Hello and rode into the distance,the bike was a 13 plate.

I guess he has no choice but to ride a Triumph. It wouldn't do to have the king of England on a BMW

With his family history I would’ve thought it the perfect choice. ;) :D

If only there was Italian blood coursing through those veins...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a big royal fan, but have to say if he likes bikes he's ok in my book, like the idea of him going out for a blast and clearing his head if all the shit that goes down around you, good on him.

Back
Top Bottom