Shetland Classic Motor Show 31 May-5 June

I would be heading home that weekend if I was off but unfortunately I will be in the sweltering heat of the Iraqi desert as opposed to the “refreshing” climes of Da Rock.:thumb2

I would be heading home that weekend if I was off but unfortunately I will be in the sweltering heat of the Iraqi desert as opposed to the “refreshing” climes of Da Rock.:thumb2

What a shame!

It was all sarcasm; sorry.

I'll be en route to the Mugello MotoGP so I'll miss it too.

Don't apologise, it's his choice & why the need to tell everyone!
Enjoy Mugello.

Crawl back into your sand pit...

Crawl back into your sand pit...

I am crawling out of it today and waltzing back into civiliasation tomorrow; please let me know if there is anything further I can bring to the table to help you understand my original post.

The show at home is a great event with some lovely cars and bikes presented (despite the weathering effects of the salt in the air). I attend every year, when my shift allows, and I see nothing wrong with stating that I won’t be able to attend this year.

The fact that I have stated that the Shetland air (as opposed to the Iraqi climate) is preferable, appears to have rubbed you up the wrong way; I certainly know where I would rather be but work takes priority at this time.

Whatever you say Leaky..

I’ll make a note in my diary because I’m being threatened with a 6 week spell on that windswept blemish on the British Isles and if the dates coincide it’s got to be an improvement on drinking beer at Sella Ness.

I'm sorry if I've misunderstood, but is it a show, of really small but very cute motorcycles? :hide

Back
Top Bottom