Ali Pannier Wall Brackets Now Available

burnsey66

Reaction score
https://www.wunderlich.de/shop/en/w...bracket-system-r-1200-gs-adv-44901-300-1.html

Not sure if you lot already know, but I’ve been waiting for these and know there’s been some chat about them, so just a heads up that they are available.

I had the brackets for the Varios and found them useful, being able to stick them high up on otherwise unused wall space in the garage.

Whether they offer value for money or not is up to any buyer to decide...

Value for no money:beerjug:

vH6f5Mz.jpg
[/IMG]

^^^^^

Appreciated, but the Blue Peter DIY thread is in another part of the forum, this is for us more modern folk who like to ride a bike in our spare tine, rather than whittle wood and suchlike :thumb2

Burnsey.....on the Wunderlich site they are listed as for the LC (2014 on)

I can't get my head around whether they would work with the older boxes......the opposite way around?

Sent from a U11

Burnsey.....on the Wunderlich site they are listed as for the LC (2014 on)

I can't get my head around whether they would work with the older boxes......the opposite way around?

Sent from a U11

Ah, not sure mate to be honest.

They are set up one as two separate units and the fixing points are specific to take the locking arm - when on the brackets and locked, you can’t take them off.

Happy to post a pick later with panniers off if it helps?

Ah, not sure mate to be honest.

They are set up one as two separate units and the fixing points are specific to take the locking arm - when on the brackets and locked, you can’t take them off.

Happy to post a pick later with panniers off if it helps?
A close up would be great Burnsey, cheers.

Sent from a U11

^^^^^

Appreciated, but the Blue Peter DIY thread is in another part of the forum, this is for us more modern folk who like to ride a bike in our spare tine, rather than whittle wood and suchlike :thumb2

==========================================

Well, over the wekend, I was bored, so...

Wrapped panniers and top box with kit from Humvee

Key coded top box locks

Installed top box frame

Installed RoadLok

Now, I am the least ‘handy’ person you will ever meet, but YouTube is wonderful!
I so admire your ability to wrap panniers. Did John Noakes show you how to do that?:thumb

I so admire your ability to wrap panniers. Did John Noakes show you how to do that?:thumb

I paid some less busy poor person to do it, smart arse.

I lied on the other thread in order to try and fit in.

Did fuck all.

Back
Top Bottom