Help me identify this Rack ~

David Nimrod

Reality you can rely on...
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
This photo is from an Ebay advert, the Seller doesn't know what brand it is...

Can anyone identify it, or even know where I can get one (or similar)..? :thumby:

:beerjug:

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 407
Wunderlich make them to go onto BMW top boxes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They make lots of different ones, for different boxes. I only put a link to one. Have a search through them

Look at Harley Davidson ones (millions on Ebay).

They do identically styled ones which (with a bit of ingenuity) you can fit on the K1100LT top case.

I did the same thing on mine years ago and it looked great and was a lot cheaper than trying to find something specifically for the BM

I had a Givi top box and rack that looked very similar to that. Check out the Givi site as I know they still do the rack. In fact, I think I still have mine, one of those things I decided to hang on to as it was so useful. So useful in fact, I have never used it since

Not easy for me at moment as I am recovering from a broken leg. If I can get to it (got to find it first, mind you), I can send photographs and measured detail? Would that help?

Not easy for me at moment as I am recovering from a broken leg. If I can get to it (got to find it first, mind you), I can send photographs and measured detail? Would that help?

That would be spot on:thumb2

Hope the leg mends fast!

Spotted these on eBay - not sure if it they would be suitable ?

Well spotted :thumb2

But, the 'problem' is, that the K1100LT topbox is a bit of an odd shape, with a central raised part on the lid.

So I really need either a). one designed to fit it, or b). one that I can offer up... hence my problem!

Back
Top Bottom