X country luggage

Can't remember the exact sequel of events John, but bought second hand in the UK ... BUT I did buy a pair, with frames, direct, many moons ago. Contact them, I'm sure they'll post direct to the UK :thumb

:beerjug:

X Bags

I have X Frames on my Challenge and have been trying to find the right set up. My first try was Magadan 2's and once you have them set up and on the bike, they work well. Problem is it's way too fiddly to put them on and off and they're too stiff by far. So they've gone the way to another subscriber and I've ordered Kriega OS-32's. Whatever I go for has to work with different bikes, so for my other bike, I've gone for Kriega frame plates which look super simple, but for the Challenge I'll try with the seat straps. Will report back on how they fit when then arrive.

I’m about to move from Ardcase to Mosko, Backcountry. Their prices are eye watering. But they seem to be just the thing for real overland travel. Easy on, easy off. Great when you’re in the middle of nowhere with a dropped bike and heavy luggage. Even better after a long day in the saddle and you just want to get into hotel/tent and crash. Able to take all the shit, you won’t use but feel you can’t travel without. Well thought out crash resistant design and can quickly be transferred to other bikes. Less likely to break my leg in the middle of nowhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a look at Motobags - made from Hypalon, the same material that commercial RIBs are built from. VERY, VERY tough. I was going to be part of the testing team, until I had to get involved with that phone call on the motorway... worth looking at the crash testing video, where they dragged a small bike down the road for 1000 yards with these panniers on it.

https://www.lonerider-motorcycle.com/products/motobags

Back
Top Bottom