Xr

Hi , boy thinking of taking my Xr to hill top , pls can you tell me what gains I expect thank you Paul

If I can find my dyno chart in the morning I'll put it up on here.

IIRC I got 165 at the rear wheel with nice smooth power and torque curves. On the road, the bike feels turbine smooth all the way through the Rev range and I would say the fuelling is spot on. I've got a full Akra system fitted though so it was running a bit lean before the remap.

If I can find my dyno chart in the morning I'll put it up on here.

IIRC I got 165 at the rear wheel with nice smooth power and torque curves. On the road, the bike feels turbine smooth all the way through the Rev range and I would say the fuelling is spot on. I've got a full Akra system fitted though so it was running a bit lean before the remap.

That was pretty much the same as my results and also how the bike felt

Mine gave 160 BHP at the back wheel when it had been updated and was nice and smooth.

Geoff said if I changed the cams to those from the RR it would give around 200 BHP

Sold it before getting sent to prison.

Also an XR owner and i was asking the same questions and did a bit of research best advise i can give is to give this guy a call real down to earth and will tell you how it is with the XR

http://bsd.uk.com/

Back
Top Bottom