Liverpool hotel parking

Maruchino

Reaction score
Booked into the "Hampton by Hilton Liverpool City Centre" hotel as a staging post to get to the Isle of Man (during TT). It says they have underground parking and that it is secure.

Does anyone have any experience of this hotel and its parking arrangements?

Don't fancy leaving my P&J out on the streets of Liverpool overnight.

I think most of the hotels have security shutters, operated by your room key-card, so are secure. Tend to cost perhaps £10/day so is available only if you are actually staying in the hotel, not leaving your car there - as space can be limited.

Phone the hotel - would be the best thing, but I doubt if you want to ask them: “can I leave my car while I go to the IOM?”

The Hilton is on the waterfront ,right opposite the Albert Dock, next to the Liverpool one shopping area, both very busy areas and a great spot to be. I live about thirty miles form there and pop into the centre now and then by train as Bike parking is difficult.

The car Park is right next to the hotel and is operated by a barrier at the front. This is operated by the card from your room, which makes sure you are a paying guest, otherwise you can’t get in or out. For cars I would say it’s very safe but for bikes it’s less so.

They also run a public non hotel paying car park , which is about £15/20 per day. The only underground one I know here is the Liverpool one shopping precinct one, this is for use for the general public, and the entry is right next to the hotel. I have not seen a private parking area in here, but maybe this is what the hotel use and some allocated slots. There CCTV and ANPR pre paid entry that lifts the barrier. But it’s basically just a multi-storey car park with one level underground.

I would double check with them if I was you.

'Hampton by Hilton' is about 400m south of the Hilton Hotel. It is behind the Baltic Fleet pub and has secure underground parking available. Just check which Hilton you are actually staying in!

I am sure you will be fine there. Popular stop off place for bikers on route to IOM. worth booking your bike into their parking as it is often busy.

Enjoy your visit and trip.

Liverpool is not as bad as people make it out to be, in town it is fine you will be ok in the underground carpark, more bikes are nicked in London.

Back
Top Bottom