Help please with a Motea Epower stand central bike lift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tyre

Reaction score
Hi all.
Treated myself to one of the Motea Uk Epower stands for my 2015 GSA at just under £320 of EBay. Do any other Tossers have one cus I'm pissed if I can get it to work with my bike. The bracket does not line up with the lift because the crash bars are in the way. I have sent numerous photos to the supplying company but I might as well send them to the chimpanzee enclosure at Chester Zoo!
I would like to keep it and make it work and have requested for it to be returned, but maybe just maybe one of you could point me in the right direction of where I'm going wrong( buying it in the 1st place! Yes I know!) Hope the photos throw some light on the problem!
Cheers
Mark

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 601
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 585
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 528
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 572
Bike needs to be on sidestand first and lifted by hand in video below, yours seems to be on centerstand, maybe its a height issue

Thanks for reply. I have tried it but still the same. The lift in the video is manual so the motor lift part is not present on that model.
I have looked on you tube and they use the same electric lift on a s1000r but that doesn't suffer with a big pot sticking out the side��

Thanks for reply. I have tried it but still the same. The lift in the video is manual so the motor lift part is not present on that model.
I have looked on you tube and they use the same electric lift on a s1000r but that doesn't suffer with a big pot sticking out the side��

I seen on their site it has a special bracket did you get it, ah I see now its the engine part touching the engine bar, will be tricky, are they oem engine bars

Ok it looks a little clearer now, it seems you have about 5 holes in the bracket to adjust, so if you move it to the next hole it will push the lift away from the engine bars, hopefully.

upload my pics

Hi
I got the bracket that fits the bike but not the one in your picture.
The instructions came with a picture of all the parts in the kit and they were all there.
Each bracket is made to suit what bike you own.
They are Oem bars.
It's been frustrating! I've been in the motor trade for 36 years and can sort most mechanical problems.
Think I'll return and get a manual one!
Just being a lazy twat at 51 years young��
Thanks for having a look good sir

Hi
I got the bracket that fits the bike but not the one in your picture.
The instructions came with a picture of all the parts in the kit and they were all there.
Each bracket is made to suit what bike you own.
They are Oem bars.
It's been frustrating! I've been in the motor trade for 36 years and can sort most mechanical problems.
Think I'll return and get a manual one!
Just being a lazy twat at 51 years young��
Thanks for having a look good sir

Your welcome mate, its probably they did not try with a GSA, probably just a GS, yep manual will sort it, no engine bar in the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom