Fairly new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyingdutchman

Reaction score
Hi All,

Bought my first GSA about 6 weeks ago. '09 model in red/black. I would like to thank those that have been welcoming and who were kind enough to sell me bits and pieces to add to my purchase even though they had to ship them to Ireland.

I am a Dutchman who has been living in Donegal for 18 years. I love living in Ireland although for some on here anybody living in Ireland or being Irish (which I am technically not) is apparently involved in car boot sales or selling 1/2" tarmac driveways. But then my late father in law used to say 'there's always one!' :aidan

For anybody interested in touring around Donegal, except for that one individual, feel free to drop me a line as I can arrange accommodation for next to nothing in a 5 bedroom house with garage for safe parking!

Cheers folks!

And don’t forget the other thing - ‘those lot’ hold grudges and go on and on and on and on about it...

Did you read the follow up post about my deceased pals Sat Nav? You know, the one I listed here and refused to ship abroad, clear as day in the sales advertisement? You know, the one I felt forced to withdraw?

I sold it on eBay, to a jock fellow for a fair bit more.

Welcome and enjoy your bike :thumb2

And don’t forget the other thing - ‘those lot’ hold grudges and go on and on and on and on about it...

Did you read the follow up post about my deceased pals Sat Nav? You know, the one I listed here and refused to ship abroad, clear as day in the sales advertisement? You know, the one I felt forced to withdraw?

I sold it on eBay, to a jock fellow for a fair bit more.

Welcome and enjoy your bike :thumb2

'Listed on here, but came under attack as I wouldn’t send to those bargain hunters overseas'

Can you not see why you 'came under attack' as you call it? Why the tarring with the same brush? What's the difference between a bargain hunter based in the UK and a bargain hunter overseas except for the geographical location?

I can accept it if it's done 'tongue in cheek' but you are simply out of order with your lame comments with reference to the Irish, and I'm not even Irish.

Anyway, I'll enjoy my bike :thumb2

You just didn’t and still don’t get it, do you?

I didn’t care where the fuck you were from, born, or where you lived, but if it wasn’t England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, or Wales, it wasn’t covered by RMSD and wasn’t available to you.

You had a go because I wouldn’t send it to Ireland, which was thread pissing. My sale, my choices - no sending abroad means no sending abroad.

My comments are never lame, they are just a little high brow for some.

That is my final world and I suggest you try to let it go.

You just didn’t and still don’t get it, do you?

I didn’t care where the fuck you were from, born, or where you lived, but if it wasn’t England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, or Wales, it wasn’t covered by RMSD and wasn’t available to you.

You had a go because I wouldn’t send it to Ireland, which was thread pissing. My sale, my choices - no sending abroad means no sending abroad.

My comments are never lame, they are just a little high brow for some.

That is my final world and I suggest you try to let it go.

Think you need to let it go more than I do. High brow my back side. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom