Can you ID this rack for me?

That's great info guys thanks. Does this mean i can fit either a Touratech branded top box as well as an 'original' BMW?

Maybe. But TBH a Givi Trekker will hold more stuff and stay useful for longer ( they don’t leak).
I removed the afterthought top box rack and made an alloy plate to fit the main rack. It now carries a Givi TRK52 that has space for two brain buckets or one bucket and a pair of boots. With care, you can get a pair of overtroos in there as well.

Love to see a photo of the rest of the bike........it looks brand new!

Sent from a U11

That's great info guys thanks. Does this mean i can fit either a Touratech branded top box as well as an 'original' BMW?

Bendy Toy is unintentionally adding confusion. The rack you have is the BMW o/e Adventure rack with BMW o/e top box adaptor plate intended to fit the BMW o/e ally top box. Touratech happen to manufacture the boxes for BMW but to BMW's own specification, different mounting setup etc to Touratech's own branded boxes.

Do you have side cases? I have some for sale if of interest.

Can't seem to attach an image in a reply but the bike is in great shape alright. Kudos to the previous owner(s), think there were 2. Got her back after the 48K service today and the guy servicing it also complimented the overall condition of the bike! Happy out, start doing some serious miles on her now :)

Bendy Toy is unintentionally adding confusion. The rack you have is the BMW o/e Adventure rack with BMW o/e top box adaptor plate intended to fit the BMW o/e ally top box. Touratech happen to manufacture the boxes for BMW but to BMW's own specification, different mounting setup etc to Touratech's own branded boxes.

Do you have side cases? I have some for sale if of interest.

Thanks you for the info! Don't have side cases and really want a pair but I've spent that much on bits over the last couple of weeks as well as the 48K service including 2 tyres today...PM me the details anyway and I'll try not to buy them lol

Back
Top Bottom