Braces for Rev'it Poseidon trousers?

deksawyer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone found braces that'll fit the Rev'it Poseidon trousers? Will the Rev'it Suspender thing fit if I had some velco patches sewn on?

Not really interested in the clip on ones available.

cheers

D.

Anyone found braces that'll fit the Rev'it Poseidon trousers? Will the Rev'it Suspender thing fit if I had some velco patches sewn on?

I don't mean to question your trouser knowledge, but don't the Poseidon already have the Velcro fitting? I only ask because my lower spec Horizon 2s do, but they're barely noticeable. Hidden in the front of the waistband each side is a square pad you can feel but not see which pulls apart to fit the braces.

I'd be fairly sure the Poseidon are prepared for the Strappers.

You might not have noticed it...when it's closed.
It's a little pocket of velcro closed shut on the inside of the waistband, you separate it and drop the end of the strapper in.

Sent from a U11

Sadly the Poseidon doesn't have the velcro areas that's been mentioned.

Could someone who uses the Strapper thing please measure the length of the connecting zip at the back for me? If it's the same zip (I think it is), then I'll just get a local tailors to add some velcro patches.

cheers

Deek

I have done exactly what you want to do with no issues at all. Yes, they attach straight on to the short zip on the back.
Hope that helps.

It would solve the problem, if Rev'it done little velcro-on suspender clips for the Strappers....so they could be used on the earlier model troos.

Sent from a U11

Back
Top Bottom