Possible purchase

The ride height on my 10 tc is spot on for me I'm about a 31" leg so not exactly Usain bolt but I can nearly flat foot it

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
There she is she's got a hagon rear with some twidly thing on it to adjust strapped to the frame , sorry about pic not long had it so photo opportunities not been to opportunist.
a18ee1be979dfd9820d67325f1c40ece.jpg

The ride height on my 10 tc is spot on for me I'm about a 31" leg so not exactly Usain bolt but I can nearly flat foot it

As said that's what I was hoping to have but I needed new shocks and these were low miles at a great price so not feeling aggrieved in ay way.

Been out now about 80 miles on the bm and I must say I love it. It's a cracking bike lighter and more willing than my 1100 the 1100 was ace to but this is a milestone ahead also better on fuel well impressed just hope it's as reliable

Been out now about 80 miles on the bm and I must say I love it. It's a cracking bike lighter and more willing than my 1100 the 1100 was ace to but this is a milestone ahead also better on fuel well impressed just hope it's as reliable

Careful now. That's not a good word to use around a 1200. Only kidding. The twin cam is a lot better.

Careful now. That's not a good word to use around a 1200. Only kidding. The twin cam is a lot better.
Ha ha don't want to start a this is better than that lol I loved my 11 and let's just say things evolve.

Back
Top Bottom