1200GS Rallye Megamoto

I think that looks pretty awesome mate, enjoy!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nice bike,
* can we have a picture of the left side of front wheel, where the ABS ring is ?
* does the ABS still works well with a front wheel 17" instead of 19" ?
thank you

I'll post the pic later. ABS should work with 17's as they came off an RS. Not sure if it would need recalibrated. It's going in to get the tire pressure sensors set up soon- I'll ask then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ive got a RS 17" front wheel on my LC, ABS works fine...ive also put a 190/50/17 on the rear, lowered the rear tyre profile to slow the steering down a bit,

👍 Excellent well done.

just needs a rallye seat and painting red 😇

Thank you, I understand better.

So, the only Megamoto part is the front CF mudguard.

Sorry GSMarc. I only called it a Megamoto....no actual parts used. Every thing came as a kit from rennkuh.de .

Looks good....HTR. :beerjug:

In fact, that’s probably what the majority of the fat shortarse tossers on here should be riding. :toungincheek

Nice bike,
* can we have a picture of the left side of front wheel, where the ABS ring is ?
* does the ABS still works well with a front wheel 17" instead of 19" ?
thank you

7dce506e43f6695c6828a7164cd0c491.jpg
a9499293de3d3664c027910fb3fda0c4.jpg

This looks great!

What are the wheels off? An RS? So both 17” and the back a little wider than the std gs rear wheel is that right?

What size tyres are on it and most importantly - how does it ride?

It has RS wheels both 17”. Running 120/70 on front and180/55 Michelin Road 5’s. Only done 20 miles so far. Waiting to get out for a decent spin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3ca7bd5cd3d1c365c212f3485c6185b5.jpg

Mudguard not exactly effective!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the ilmburger front mudguard on my gs when i fitted carbon 17 rims, it was a full length mudguard designed for the fitment of 17 wheels and offered the same protection as stock, im sure someone will make something similar for the wc.

Im going to fit some 17'' Kineo wheels to a 1290R ADV very shortly .

I had the ilmburger front mudguard on my gs when i fitted carbon 17 rims, it was a full length mudguard designed for the fitment of 17 wheels and offered the same protection as stock, im sure someone will make something similar for the wc.

Im going to fit some 17'' Kineo wheels to a 1290R ADV very shortly .

Have you bought a 1290 super adventure R?

Looks really good that:thumb2

The wheels look ace in that blue, thank god you didn't paint them some daft colour like pink. No bike should ever have pink wheels , ever ;):p

Back
Top Bottom