1200GS Rallye Megamoto

Now that's a bit bitchy Nutty ….I was only asking … I cant ride a KTM tho ill leave that to you. :bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

Wife still not forgiven me for riding in the kitchen on the Gas Gas . She didn't mind the 400 exc in the garden … some people hey .. KTM biasView attachment 377198
Its a down hill road , can even rotate the pic …. Im a BM rider hey ho

Attachments

• IMG_05.jpg
    IMG_05.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 565
Oh bollox ....

I need blo ody blue cast wheels for my Rallye GSA now :blast

Just back from 1550 miles through France to Notre dam de Monts and back to spend time with my family. Absolutely loved the bike but hated the BMW Comfort seat after 50 miles.
0d03de6bed9b6af89b0da998a1d56877.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reggie have you tried the seat on high front and low rear, it completely changed my ride, and saved me doing the John Wayne walk, I also got myself 2 pairs of padded underpants, best thing I ever done, 400km rides felt easy after the mods, before changing seat and getting padded undies, 100kms and my goolies where on fire.

I thought about that. I'm going for a spin on Sunday. I'll try that.

Full package

Testing the water here,

I was going to have this front end but think im going to just go with a standard size wheel,

So I have a 17inch front alloy ,standard size rear alloy, both refinished in white and as new,( pics of them in this thread).

The spacer kit, new front mudguard to suit 17inch wheel (BMW),

A complete conversion.

Any interest if I want to sell it all.:nenau

Reggie have you tried the seat on high front and low rear, it completely changed my ride, and saved me doing the John Wayne walk, I also got myself 2 pairs of padded underpants, best thing I ever done, 400km rides felt easy after the mods, before changing seat and getting padded undies, 100kms and my goolies where on fire.

Really big improvement. Did 203 miles on Sunday and was much better. Thanks for the tip.

Hmmm not sure about the White Wheels but the stance looks good, Top Box; it's a no from me :eek:

The painted rear subframe looks much better than black. Personally, I prefer the blue wheels.

Nice number plate, btw!

i quite like the wheels..looks great, maybe a blue rim stripe to break it up? could do with a larger rear rim to take a 180/190 rear

Those wheels don't do it for me though, but then they aren't on my bike, so enjoy:D the top box is a defo no-no...

function over form.

I always have a top box,
I dont like shit in my pockets,
Bmw boxs are shite,
Givi's are indestructable, many crashes has proved this,
what I dont like is how high it sits,
might make a bespoke carrier and do away with the pillion seat and get it down on the tail piece like on my Hexhead.:thumby:

I have a full Megamoto set up for sale, 17inch front, standard rear, spacer kit, mudguard all brand new if anyones interested £900:nenau( Its a standard 19inch in the pics)

I always have a top box,
I dont like shit in my pockets,
Bmw boxs are shite,
Givi's are indestructable, many crashes has proved this,
what I dont like is how high it sits,
might make a bespoke carrier and do away with the pillion seat and get it down on the tail piece like on my Hexhead.:thumby:

I have a full Megamoto set up for sale, 17inch front, standard rear, spacer kit, mudguard all brand new if anyones interested £900:nenau( Its a standard 19inch in the pics)

Bumot have a 25L topcase tough as nails.

http://shop.bumot.eu/en/catalog/id/66.html

Back
Top Bottom