1200GS Rallye Megamoto

Reggie353

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I know this will not be to everyone's taste, but this has been in my head for 9 months after returning home from a trip to France on my very capable 1200RT. I wanted something that I could go touring or for a blast on a Sunday morning. And this is it for me. I'm not mega rich- I saved and saved and hope to keep this for a long time. Boat is booked for France in early July and I will have trips to most of the Irish Road Races before then.
685c93883bd0f254b244c9fcf5afcd46.jpg
d103053355a76c83e4c06ad0d3d843e5.jpg
e5ead03585e1f5ccd5aeabc7f13b0f86.jpg
9e591a8dabb75822c02c2596de25d75d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To me it just looks out of proportion, but it ain’t mine so you enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the comments. I'm going to go out and put as many miles as poss on it. Looks like my 996 will get sorn'd this year.

I got one the same but with white wheels and a blue subframe, no pics as yet of it with the white wheels though.

"Dont conform to formulas pop genres and such"

Love to see yours Bluebird. Get the photo's up.

I like that. Remove the rear rack, fit the Rallye seat, and it’d look even better.:thumb

Nice to see you’ve put your mark on the bike ride and enjoy .

ive got just the thing to cure the offset..a black swingarm from a R1200RS LC as new

Looks great Reggie! the carbon front mudguard looks good too..ill keep an eye out for you at the NW200:beerjug:

Nice bike,
* can we have a picture of the left side of front wheel, where the ABS ring is ?
* does the ABS still works well with a front wheel 17" instead of 19" ?
thank you

Not my cup of tea... but respect to you for going with it.... enjoy ��

Back
Top Bottom