has ANYONE managed managed to link Schuibert SRC in C3Pro to new TFT dash?

graemer57

Reaction score
Hi Ive just taken delivery of new GSA Rallye today complete with TFT dash. I can link my C3Pro fitted with the SRC communication system no problem to my Nav VI but have tried everything to get it working with the TFT dashboard (including reading manuals for both the TFT and the SRC!). When I gotthrough the connection settings on the TFT it says it can see SRC v 1.1 When I link my phone the system comes up as SRC 4.2 Am hoping I dont have to upgrade my helmet to a BMW system with comms as there is LOADS of life left in my Schuberth still, and the SRC comms sytem works well with the Scala systems my friends use (is made by them). Has anyone been able to successfully connect the SCR system to the new TFT dash? Any help very gratefully received!

I did when I first got the bike, but it used to drop out so often I gave up. The tech wizard ( ha) at the Dealers said there was a known issue and an update will be coming soon. I never did get updated.

The way I did it was. first link the phone to the hat, then link the phone to the TFT.

I found this on an american forum, can’t remember where. It doesn’t address your problem but it may have some tips you can use.

First turn on the Sena by pressing and holding the Jog Dial button (in the center of the Jog Dial) while you're also holding down the Phone Button (the one on the rear of the unit). You'll get a slow blinking blue light. It's now turned on.

Then put the SRC into phone pairing mode by pressing and holding down the "Mobile" button. That's the one between the two raised posts. When it turns on you'll get a slow blue blink from the buttons adjacent to the Mobile button. Then press and hold the Mobile button again, this time for about 6 seconds. When the lights change to a rapid red−blue−red−blue you're there.

Then you're going to put the Sena into "Universal Intercom Pairing mode." Up until this point, all the Techies had me putting BOTH devices into phone pairing mode and that's why nothing was happening.

Press the Jog Dial and hold it down (NOT the Jog Dial Button, but the dial itself) for 12 seconds. It may go through other modes, mine started playing music from my phone that it was linked to, but keep holding the dial down. You'll hear a beep after 12 seconds. Release the button and you'll hear the Sena say something like "Entering Configuration Mode."

Then turn the Jog dial clockwise until it beeps, it doesn’t take much, it will announce the name of the new menu item. Keep turning the dial clockwise a little at a time, until you get to "Universal Intercom Pairing." (NOTE: I think that you can turn the dial counterclockwise and get to this setting a little faster).

Your SRC will announce, "Phone paired" (or something along those lines). The red−blue−red−blue rapidly flashing lights alongside the Mobile button on the SRC will stop flashing and go back to the slow blue blink.

Hope there is something here that helps.

Tom

Tom your talking about a Sena headset, the Op’s SRC is a Scala unit, totally different.

Just to complicate things the newer Schuberth intercom is made by Sena. I’ve had both types in my C3 helmets.

I had tried unsuccessfully to pair a Scala Q1 with the TFT. It all worked apart from the audio on phone calls. After much effort, I bit the bullet and bought the Schuberth 10U system. Helmet City allowed me to test it before committing and I'm pleased to say it all works a treat. The wonder wheel does not work, but that is a minor issue.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom